City of Ionia

City of Ionia Forms and Applications

Here's a convenient collection of "Online Forms and Applications" found on our City of Ionia website. If you have questions, please visit the indicated department or office, or telephone City of Ionia offices at 616-527-4170. Thank you.

Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)

FOIA Request for Examination or Copy of Public Records

From our Public Safety Department.

FOIA Request Form, City Hall

From our City Manager's Office.

General Inquiry - Concerns

From our Public Safety Department.

Park Facility Use Permit

From our Parks and Recreation Department.

Temporary and Portable Sign Permit, Application

From our City Manager's Office.

Recreation Program Registration Forms

Please visit our Parks and Recreation Department page.

Rental Registration, Application

From our Code Enforcement/Rentals Office.

Street Closure/Parade Request Form

From our Downtown Development Authority.

Utility Meter Final Read Form

From our Public Utilities Department.

Vacation / Security Check Request

From our Public Safety Department.

City Calendar

City of Ionia City Calendar

114 North Kidd Street Map
Post Office Box 496
Ionia, Michigan 48846
Phone 616-527-4170

Fax 616-527-0810

Business Hours:
Monday - Friday, 8:00a - 4:00p
(Holiday exception)


For local news and information,
tune to WION AM 1430/FM 92.7
or read the Ionia Sentinel-Standard